    form itself (XML data). I do not want to populate it via code (codebehind).

    Thanks in advance,
    Greg.

    Greg, Mar 21, 2005

  2. I don't think there is any scripting available to do this. You might be able
    to do it, but be limited to functionality in PocketIE. I don't think there
    is an XML parser available in the PIE javascript library, so you'd probably
    have to write your own (I may be wrong though). Other platforms don't really
    seem to support javascript at all. I don't think tmobile does and 50% of the
    mobile users I saw tonight have that.

    Chance Hopkins, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Sorry, I ment server side.
    All I'm trying to do is to create a form (aspx file) via XSLT. The form
    contains a mobile object list that needs to be populated with data from an
    XML fragment.I could embed the data in the form but how do I bind it to the
    list? I cannot use code behind.

    Thanks,
    Greg.

    Greg, Mar 23, 2005