static function to change Component properties application-wide

Gert

I know there is a way to change the properties for all,
for example, JComboBox components used in an application, with just one
function call to a static library.
Does anyone here know which function I mean?

Ann

Gert said:
I know there is a way to change the properties for all,
for example, JComboBox components used in an application, with just one
function call to a static library.
Does anyone here know which function I mean?

you mean this one

UIManager.put("TabbedPane.background", myBLUE);