static parameter for id in <h:InputText>

juliya.shvets

Hello!
Please, answer the question. How I can to pass into <h:inputText id =
"param "> where param is static param so as
newTitle_#{testBean.repeater.rowKey}?

<a4j:repeat binding="#{testBean.repeater}"
ajaxKeys="#{testBean.keys}"
value="#{testBean.newsItemsList}"
var="newsItem">
'#{testBean.repeater.rowKey}'</td>
<h:panelGroup id="title">
<h:eek:utputText value="#{newsItem.title}"
rendered="${!newsItem.expanded}"/ <h:inputText
id="newTitle_#{testBean.repeater.rowKey}"
value="#{newsItem.title}"
rendered="${newsItem.expanded}"/>
</h:panelGroup>

Thanks!