Stating a jar file

bruce

I am currently starting my jar files using a .bat file with the single
line:
javaw -jar myfile.jar

Is there a more "modern" way to do this?

Thanks...

Bruce

Knute Johnson

I am currently starting my jar files using a .bat file with the single
line:
javaw -jar myfile.jar

Is there a more "modern" way to do this?

Thanks...

Bruce

Windows and Linux both allow you to click on a file icon of a .jar and
run it. What are you really trying to do?

Mike Schilling

bruce said:
I am currently starting my jar files using a .bat file with the single
line:
javaw -jar myfile.jar

Is there a more "modern" way to do this?

If you write a service that interfaces with Twitter you can start them from
your cell phone.

bruce

Windows and Linux both allow you to click on a file icon of a .jar and
run it.  What are you really trying to do?

Thanks..

I created a shortcut on my desktop.. Double clicking works as
expected..

Bruce

bruce

If you write a service that interfaces with Twitter you can start them from
your cell phone.

I wasn't expecting anything "THAT" modern!!

Thanks for the response.

Bruce