Statistics

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nico Schuyt, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 16, 2004

  2. "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    news:4007c328$0$34190$...
    > example no hits on tuesday:

    Tuesday offcourse, like friday for muslims and saturday for jews, is the
    internet's day off. =D

    Woolly Mittens, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Woolly Mittens wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    >> example no hits on tuesday:

    > Tuesday offcourse, like friday for muslims and saturday for jews, is
    > the internet's day off. =D

    Well I'll be jiggered - I thought it was because the depressing reality of
    the working week had set it and the next weekend is still too far away.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Nico Schuyt

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "William Tasso" <> wrote in

    > Woolly Mittens wrote:
    >> Tuesday offcourse, like friday for muslims and saturday for jews, is
    >> the internet's day off. =D

    > Well I'll be jiggered - I thought it was because the depressing
    > reality of the working week had set it and the next weekend is still
    > too far away.

    I think the two of you have enough here to start your own religion...

    Eric Bohlman, Jan 19, 2004