    on my shared host its a big no-no.

    thanks

    mark
    M Rush, Nov 19, 2003

  2. M Rush

    Aaron Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245574

    Aaron, Nov 19, 2003

  3. M Rush

    M Rush Guest

    "M Rush" <> wrote in message
    > i have a customer that wants to track customers on their site.
    >
    > i can trap the visitors IP address but the customer has asked if this can

    be
    > converted into the domain name so they can get an idea of where people are
    > coming from.
    >
    > oh, and i cant use COM objects, ive found the scripts to do what i like

    but
    > on my shared host its a big no-no.
    > mark

    ive found this but it only does a little of what i want it to do...

    http://www.aspin.com/func/content-search?id=4099710&qry=reverse dns

    i know that on UK2.net you can further investigate the domain name revealing
    the billing contact etc. is this easy to impliment?

    mark
    M Rush, Nov 19, 2003
  4. M Rush

    Aaron Guest

    If you are running that real-time, it will be pretty CPU intensive.

    Aaron, Nov 19, 2003
  5. M Rush

    Navid Guest

    Why Won't you use