    mouseout event, but when I click the link, the url
    still appear)

    Thank You
    fatboycanteen, Dec 1, 2003

  2. fatboycanteen

    Jagan Mohan Guest

    Not a straight solution, but you can achieve it by setting like this
    onClick="javascript:GoToUrl('http://wwww.microsoft.com')">Hello</a>

    <script>
    function GoToUrl(url)
    {
    window.location.href = url;
    }
    </script>

    Check if this works for you

    Regards,
    Jagan Mohan

    Jagan Mohan, Dec 1, 2003

  3. The URL will only be invisible for a few seconds, as the users web browser
    is ultimately going to display something like "Connecting to
    www.microsoft.com...". The only way you could possibly get around this is
    by using Frames - i.e. load the target URL into a big empty frameset, so you
    can control the status bar.

    Personally, I think it's more trouble than it's worth.

    Mun

    Munsifali Rashid, Dec 2, 2003