Status bar with menu and sitemapprovider

Guest

Hi

Is there any way to have the status bar showing a custom text (such as a
description) when hovering over an asp.net menu menuitem?

We are using our own custom sitemap provider and it would be great if we
could have the status bar show a unique description for each menuitem instead
of the url, which is currently set to an unfriendly looking javascript.

/Kjell

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

on a mouseover event just set

window.status = "sometext;"