    we get fully running), are there any new viable ASP.net wiki options out
    there?

    -Darrel
    darrel, Mar 28, 2007

  2. FlexWiki seemed to me to be pretty sophisticated.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Mar 28, 2007

  3. The 2005 and 2006 builds ( 1.x ) had architectural problems.

    See this page for details :

    http://weblogs.asp.net/vga/archive/2005/08/17/FlexWikiBadPractices.aspx

    It looks like the 2.0 version will rock, though!
    [ After they add SQL support, caching and security... ;-) ]

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 28, 2007
  4. If your requirements aren't too complex, Screwturn Wiki will do.

    http://www.screwturn.eu/

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 28, 2007