    the other frame.

    Thanks for the help
    Jamal.

    Jamal, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Jamal

    Evertjan. Guest

    Jamal wrote on 31 aug 2003 in comp.lang.javascript:
    > script doesn't work because I can't place this script in Google's
    > page. I have to control it from my pages, either the frameset page or
    > the other frame.

    Google is not yours, do the "have to" is a bit meaningless.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 30, 2003

  3. (Jamal) writes:

    > I have been searching around for a way to ensure a page stays framed.

    > Google has some sort of frame-busting script on this page and I need
    > to find a work around.

    There is none, if you are talking a normal web page.

    In that case, you might also need to check the legality of creating
    a derivative work without Google's permission.

    If this is only for yourself on a computer you control, try looking
    into HTML applications for IE.
    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -