Std List Box in V C# 2005 and ASP.NET

RKB

Hello & Greetings, all.

I have 3 list boxes, lb1, lb2 and lb3.

In lb1, I have a list of items, entered manually. Based on an item being
selected in lb1, lb2 has to poulate some items. And, once based on an item
selected in lb2, a query has to be executed to fetch results into lb3. I am
looking for any sample code / hints / lins, etc. ALso, for immediate testing,
I am trying to do this with 'static' data entered into the lb1, lb2, and lb3
resp. SO, just now, when I select an item in lb1, the lb2 is populated with
data corresponding to lb1.itemselected. However, nothing happens when I
select an item in lb2 - the lb3 remains an empty list box.

What am I doing wrong? and can someone please help. ALso, can email me at
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks!