std::vectro - append other vector container?

Gernot Frisch

Hi,

how can I append the contents of one vector to another?

std::vector <int> a, b;

a.push_back(3); a.push_back(4);
b.push_back(5); b.push_back(7);

a+=b;
a.append(b);
a.push_back(b);

all doesn't work... Please help.
-Gernot

--
-Gernot
int main(int argc, char** argv) {printf

Looking for a good game? Do it yourself!
GLBasic - you can do
www.GLBasic.com

Sharad Kala

Gernot Frisch said:
Hi,

how can I append the contents of one vector to another?

std::vector <int> a, b;

a.push_back(3); a.push_back(4);
b.push_back(5); b.push_back(7);

a+=b;
a.append(b);
a.push_back(b);

all doesn't work... Please help.

a.insert(a.end(), b.begin(), b.end());

-Sharad

Ruslan Abdikeev

Gernot Frisch said:
Hi,

how can I append the contents of one vector to another?

std::vector <int> a, b;

Try insert:
a.insert( a.end(), b.begin(), b.end() );

Hope it helps,
Ruslan.