steganography using java

anindya.kgp

Hi all,
I am actually new to this steganography thing.So I want to know if
there are any built-in methods and classes to handle stego in
Java.Also,I will very much appreciate if any of you have a sample code
or tutorial link.
Thanks all,
Anindya

Mark Space

RedGrittyBrick said:
Am I the only person on the planet who uses Google?

I assume most folks who ask about stuff like this want to discuss their
subject with someone who has actual experience. Most can use Google,
they just want someone to say "Yeah, I did it back in '02, here's some
things to look out for..."

So, basically, if I don't know anything about their request, I just
don't reply at all, because the message wasn't written to me.

Andreas Leitgeb

RedGrittyBrick said:

And anyway it makes no sense at all to provide a java-library that
does steganography, because once it's released, everyone knows it,
and thus everyone knows how/where to search for the message.

It's like publicly offering a recipe: "Hide it under the doormat" :)

But then again, perhaps we all just fell for an april-1st-spoof.