    completion. The behavior has just started and I am unable to find anything I
    changed that could do this.

    Jim

    Jim Stallings, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Update - RE: stepping through web service hangs in VS

    Running the same code base on my laptop does not have this issue. The only
    difference I'm sure of on the desktop between when it worked and when it
    failed was a windows update.

    Jim Stallings, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Re: Update - RE: stepping through web service hangs in VS

    Which windows update was it?

    Keenan Newton, Feb 16, 2005