    a xml document.
    Can you please explain the steps followed to generate a XML document in
    detail?

    soundarya, Sep 20, 2005

  2. soundarya wrote:

    > I have a UI consisting of four fields - username,password,date of
    > birth,location. I need to read the data from the textboxes and generate
    > a xml document.
    > Can you please explain the steps followed to generate a XML document in
    > detail?

    No, there are too many variables.

    In short:

    1. Pick programming language (e.g. Perl)
    2. Find library for that programming language that lets you interact with
    the UI (e.g. Perl-Gtk). RTFM.
    3. Find library for that programming language for generating XML (e.g.
    XML::Simple). RTFM.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Sep 20, 2005

  3. soundarya