Sticking the column names in the middle of a datagrid.

Mufasa

I have a datagrid that get's longer than a page so when people scroll it,
the don't remember what the fields are. But they want all of the records on
the screen so that they can have IE do a find on the records. So I was
thinking of shoving the column headers in every x rows ( with different
coloring so it's obvious what it's doing. ) Is there any way to do that with
a datagrid or some object like that?

I think the only way I can do it would be to go through the records myself
building the table. I don't need anything particularly fancy in the table.

Thanks - Jeff.

John Timney \(MVP\)