Still having Link-Problem

Marcus

Hy!

I posted this question a week ago, but didn't get a real solution. Can
anyone help me?

We manage the website http://www.itzehoer.de/. The navigation works
fine in almost any browser, except a small problem in the IE7.

The problem is, that in most cases only the text in the navigation
seems to be the link (Fahrzeuge, Unfall, ...) , in rare cases (as it
should be) the whole green row is clickable.

The css is located under http://www.itzehoer.de/source/css/itzehoer.css

We didn't find a solution for this problem. This site describes such a
problem: http://www.1ngo.de/web/IE7-link_area.html
But the workaround does not work for us.

Please help!

Thx in advance!
Marcus

Neredbojias

Hy!

I posted this question a week ago, but didn't get a real solution. Can
anyone help me?

We manage the website http://www.itzehoer.de/. The navigation works
fine in almost any browser, except a small problem in the IE7.

The problem is, that in most cases only the text in the navigation
seems to be the link (Fahrzeuge, Unfall, ...) , in rare cases (as it
should be) the whole green row is clickable.

The css is located under http://www.itzehoer.de/source/css/itzehoer.css

We didn't find a solution for this problem. This site describes such a
problem: http://www.1ngo.de/web/IE7-link_area.html
But the workaround does not work for us.

Please help!

Uh huh, I see the prob, and only in ie7. (Didn't check ie6, though.)

It seems that the text from the middle section is somehow "overlapping" the
"blank" space in the list nav links, line-by-line. Notice that if you go
down to the very bottom part of the last link, it works like you want, but
when you nudge the mouse slowly upward, you lose it. (-On my setup,
1280x1024.)

There should be something you can do, perhaps with z-indexes or ordering,
to resolve this. I don't know the _specific_ problem but searching thru a
28k css file gives me indigestion.