    mixture of on and off?

    Thanks
    Jeff

    Jeff Uchtman, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Jeff Uchtman

    Ray at Guest

    Yes, you can do this. I guess one thing to know/remember is:

    True + True + True = True
    True + True + False = False
    True + False + False = False
    False + False + False = False

    Are your values really null though? By checkboxes, do you mean "yes/no"
    fields in an Access database? If so, CBool the values when you bring them
    out to be sure that there boolean true/false values.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Jeff Uchtman

    Jeff Uchtman Guest

    Thanks Ray at where ever you are right now. Yes, I am <null> as its MSSQL
    using a bit format. I beleive I understand the direction you pointed out
    and will see if I can make it work. Thanks for the input.

    Jeff

    Jeff Uchtman, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Jeff Uchtman

    Ray at Guest

    If you factor in nulls, there's also this to consider:

    null And null = null
    null And false = false
    null and true = null

    Ray at, Jan 29, 2004