still need help - CANNOT GENERATE SSPI CONTEXT

news.microsoft.com

I am getting the above error during the following scenario:

- a user provides credentials for my application. they are authenticated
with a database query.
- if authenticated, a single row recordset is returned and some session
variables are set. these are showing up fine.
- after setting the sessions, I call
FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromStartPage. If I set a breakpoint to the
Page_Load event of the page that it should redirect to, its never hit.

This code works on one box but not on mine when I copied over the project
locally. The error occurs AFTER FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromPage is
called.

Google indicates this could be a SQL Server 2000 error; however, I'm pretty
sure it isnt, but instead a security issue. I cant figure out what it is
though.

Anyone else have any idea? Thanks all in advance.