    Thanks and Regards,
    Karthic
    , Jun 22, 2006

  2. Raider Guest

    These libraries was developed as platform-independent, so they are must
    work on probably any platform. No matter is it 64-bit or 128-bit.

    For boost you can see how tests are passed on 64-bit platforms
    http://www.boost.org/regression/release/user/

    Raider, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Default User Guest

    Raider wrote:

    > These libraries was developed as platform-independent, so they are
    > must work on probably any platform. No matter is it 64-bit or 128-bit.

    Please don't top-post. See item 4 of the FAQ entry below:

    <http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.4>

    Brian
    Default User, Jun 22, 2006