  1. Hello everyone,

    Does anyone know where I can get free stock quotes in XML format?

    Thanks,

    Francesco Moi, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Francesco Moi wrote on Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:10:26 -0700:

    > Does anyone know where I can get free stock quotes in XML format?

    Search http://xmethods.net/
    Live data won't be free, but there are services serving delayed stock
    quotes for free.

    Regards,
    Hannes

    --
    http://hannes.kaywa.com

    Hannes Gassert, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Francesco Moi

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Hannes Gassert wrote:

    > Francesco Moi wrote on Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:10:26 -0700:
    >
    >> Does anyone know where I can get free stock quotes in XML format?

    > Search http://xmethods.net/
    > Live data won't be free, but there are services serving delayed stock
    > quotes for free.

    Hmmm. The "Today" applet on my Zaurus PDA has a stocktickerplugin which
    I assume takes an XML feed from somewhere...but the config doesn't have
    anywhere to configure the feed, so it must be hardcoded, which means
    you'll have to trawl the source.

    ///Peter

    Peter Flynn, Sep 9, 2004