Stock quotes in XML format

Francesco Moi

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get free stock quotes in XML format?

Thanks,

Hannes Gassert

Francesco Moi wrote on Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:10:26 -0700:
Does anyone know where I can get free stock quotes in XML format?

Search http://xmethods.net/
Live data won't be free, but there are services serving delayed stock
quotes for free.

Regards,
Hannes

Peter Flynn

Hannes said:
Francesco Moi wrote on Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:10:26 -0700:

Search http://xmethods.net/
Live data won't be free, but there are services serving delayed stock
quotes for free.

Hmmm. The "Today" applet on my Zaurus PDA has a stocktickerplugin which
I assume takes an XML feed from somewhere...but the config doesn't have
anywhere to configure the feed, so it must be hardcoded, which means
you'll have to trawl the source.

///Peter