    trying to do this for a corporate intranet and Yahoo is just too slow. If
    it matters, the current scripting language is ASP.

    Hope someone can help me...I've been looking forever.

    Dangerdarren, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Dangerdarren wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good services besides yahoo that allow you to show
    > specific Live Toronto Stock exchange value embedded on a webpage. I'm
    > trying to do this for a corporate intranet and Yahoo is just too slow. If
    > it matters, the current scripting language is ASP.
    >
    > Hope someone can help me...I've been looking forever.

    I think you might be looking for something like Barchart. See:

    http://schestowitz.com/inddet.htm

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Dangerdarren

    Mitja Guest

    Dangerdarren wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any good services besides yahoo that
    > allow you to show a specific Live Toronto Stock exchange
    > value embedded on a webpage. I'm trying to do this for a
    > corporate intranet and Yahoo is just too slow. If it
    > matters, the current scripting language is ASP.

    Not exactly what you asked for: you can have a separate script on your server which connects to yahoo every five minutes or so and
    downloads the newest charts (presumably an image). USer-end ASP scripts can then simply use the local image.

    Mitja, Sep 30, 2004