Stop a button posting back

JezB

How can I programatically stop a Button or an ImageButton from causing a
postback ? I just want it to do nothing.

JezB

Well, when I create an ImageButton on a page or in code, the Enabled
property just isnt there (in the property grid in designer, or in the
intellisense list)! Try it yourself.

Eliyahu Goldin

You are right. It is not found neither in the property grid nor in the
intellisense list. But it does exist. You can set it in the code and it
compiles and works. Apparently, there is a problem in the development
environment.

Eliyahu