stop a moving bar

Bass

Hello,

I started to program in c++ some time ago and been making small
programs with it and was wondering if its possible to do something
like this:

I want it to stop a moving bar on a website when its in the middle or
on top or at any specific place. Would this be possible and how?

Here is a picture of the bar:
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/7097/baruu8.jpg

I was really wondering if this was possible as I made some program with
it but this seems really hard to do.

Victor Bazarov

Bass said:
I started to program in c++ some time ago and been making small
programs with it and was wondering if its possible to do something
like this:

I want it to stop a moving bar on a website when its in the middle or
on top or at any specific place. Would this be possible and how?
[..]

No, it's not possible using C++ means alone. You probably want to post
to the newsgroup that deals with programming your web browser.