    values for default.

    How can I do that.
    , Mar 15, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I have a script tag in which I has set src for that script tag.

    You are talking about a `script' _element_ which has its `src' attribute
    set.

    > But some time it takes time to load .
    > So I need to stop this if it takes time.

    Impossible.

    > [...]
    > <script language='JavaScript'

    src='http://iqcreate.trigonenginedev.com/parsers/templateParser?tid=1832'></script>

    The `language' attribute is deprecated, the `type' attribute is required:

    <script type="text/javascript"
    src='http://iqcreate.trigonenginedev.com/parsers/templateParser?tid=1832'></script>

    See <URL:http://validator.w3.org/>

    PointedEars