stop execution of code

umesh.vishwa

I have a script tag in which I has set src for that script tag.
But some time it takes time to load .
So I need to stop this if it takes time.
Please help me.

<script language='JavaScript'
src='http://iqcreate.trigonenginedev.com/parsers/templateParser?tid=1832'></script>

The above code generate a javascript code.
and based on that code the below code gives output.

<script language='JavaScript'
src='http://iqcreate.trigonenginedev.com/parsers/templateParser?tid=1189'></script>

But some time first line of code takes time.
so I want to stop that code and call a function which will set the
values for default.

How can I do that.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I have a script tag in which I has set src for that script tag.

You are talking about a `script' _element_ which has its `src' attribute
set.
But some time it takes time to load .
So I need to stop this if it takes time.
Impossible.

[...]
<script language='JavaScript'

The `language' attribute is deprecated, the `type' attribute is required:

<script type="text/javascript"
src='http://iqcreate.trigonenginedev.com/parsers/templateParser?tid=1832'></script>

See <URL:http://validator.w3.org/>

PointedEars