stop multiple click events?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by joe, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. joe

    joe Guest

    Hi,
    I have an aspx page that reads a session variable and
    loads an appropriate set of user controls. It appears that
    the user is going to different pages when in reality it is
    the same page with different user controls. This all
    works fine.

    If the user hits the navigation buttons very quickly (i.e.
    next, back, next). The page gets confused and loads
    different sections of different pages.

    Is there a way to stop a user from making multiple
    clicks? I tried disabling the buttons in the click event
    but since the whole page is completely dynamic, I build it
    in the page_load event which is called before the click
    events occur. The page_load event can be called multiple
    times which breaks the app.

    Any ideas?

    joe, Aug 20, 2003