stop program in komodo

ajikoe

Hello,
How can we stop this peace of code in KOMODO:
while 1:
print "helo"

I can't stop it, even using Ctrl+C

pujo

Will McGugan

Hello,
How can we stop this peace of code in KOMODO:
while 1:
print "helo"

I can't stop it, even using Ctrl+C

Are you sure that is what is happening? When I tried it, it appeared as
though nothing had happened after pressing the break button. But it was
just that the buffer had filled up with a squillion "helo"'s and was
busy scrolling away..

Regards,

Will McGugan