Stop VisualStudio from closing the browser?

Raterus

Hello,

I'm using Firefox now as my VisualStudio 2003 browser for debugging my asp.net applications. It's great, when I debug, a new tab is opened into Firefox, and I can debug normally. My only problem is when the asp.net application closes, VS axes the whole browser! If any other tabs were open, they are now closes and gone! (VS is not smart enough to close the tab, and I wouldn't expect it to).

I would be fine if it just left the browser window open, is there anyway to configure this?

Thanks
--Michael

Saravana

Dont open browser from vs.net. Instead you can attach aspnet_wp worker
process to vs.net and debug. It wont close your browser when you stop the
debugger.

--
-Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com