    Is there some information on how to generate a graphic that is human
    readable but not machine readable with ASP.NET to prevent automated logon
    attempts?

    Leo, May 9, 2005

  2. Leo

    Riki Guest

    Leo wrote:
    > Is there some information on how to generate a graphic that is human
    > readable but not machine readable with ASP.NET to prevent automated
    > logon attempts?

    This is called a CAPTCHA image.

    CodeProject has several examples, such as this one:
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/CaptchaControl.asp

    Google will help you too.

    --

    Riki

    Riki, May 9, 2005

  3. Leo

    Leo Guest

    Perfect. I didn't know what to look under just a general description of
    what I wanted to do. This and it's links are exactly that.

    Leo, May 9, 2005