Store in a file a web page written in chinese

Antonio

Hi,
I want to read an html page written in chinese and store it in a file
having extension .aspx , I'm not sure where is the problem, I use the
following lines of code:

String sAddress = "http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...h&trurl=http://www.etantonio.it/EN/index.aspx"
;

WebRequest req = WebRequest.Create(sAddress);
WebResponse result = req.GetResponse();
Stream ReceiveStream = result.GetResponseStream();
StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(ReceiveStream, Encoding.UTF8 );
String sHtmlTradotto = reader.ReadToEnd();

StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter( "prova.aspx" , false,
System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) ;

writer.Write(sHtmlTradotto);
writer.Flush();
writer.Close();

But the file produced didn't contain the chinese characters so, how
can I solve the problem???

Many Thanks in advance ...

Ing. Antonio D'Ottavio