Store & retrieve graphic into database

Max

Hi all,

I'm using MySql (the version which bundle with Fedora Core 1) with my Java
application. I'm thinking to store graphic files (jpg, bmp) into the
database and retrieve using my Java application. Can anyone give a brief
idea how to do this?? any tutorial will be helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Max.

Christophe Vanfleteren

Max said:
Hi all,

I'm using MySql (the version which bundle with Fedora Core 1) with my Java
application. I'm thinking to store graphic files (jpg, bmp) into the
database and retrieve using my Java application. Can anyone give a brief
idea how to do this?? any tutorial will be helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Max.

Blob is the keyword here.

Max

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying my question again. I know blob is the data type to go,
but question is, how am I going to "retrieve" from my Java application. I
know how to store, but don't know how to retrieve.

Max.