    Hi there used to be a script by Bob Barrows which generated the vbscript for
    a stored procedure. The web site isn't there any more. Can anyone point me
    somewhere else? Regards, Chris.
    Chris, May 28, 2006

  2. Chris wrote:
    > Hi there used to be a script by Bob Barrows which generated the
    > vbscript for a stored procedure. The web site isn't there any more.
    > Can anyone point me somewhere else? Regards, Chris.

    I'm working on getting this hosted somewhere else. I should be able to
    provide a link in a day or two

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], May 31, 2006

  3. Chris

    Mike Brind Guest

    Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    > Chris wrote:
    > > Hi there used to be a script by Bob Barrows which generated the
    > > vbscript for a stored procedure. The web site isn't there any more.
    > > Can anyone point me somewhere else? Regards, Chris.

    > I'm working on getting this hosted somewhere else. I should be able to
    > provide a link in a day or two

    If you need any help in that direction, Bob, give me a shout

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, May 31, 2006
  4. Chris wrote:
    > Hi there used to be a script by Bob Barrows which generated the
    > vbscript for a stored procedure. The web site isn't there any more.
    > Can anyone point me somewhere else? Regards, Chris.

    Thanks, Mike, but I found a spot. Everyone update your links :)

    http://common.mvps.org/barrowsb/ClassicASP_sp_code_generator.zip

    http://common.mvps.org/barrowsb/DotNet_sp_code_generator.zip

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET