    use it up to know. But know I build project on ASP.Net does it have
    something comfortable to use stored p. ?
    Jarod

    Jarod, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Jarod

    Q. John Chen Guest

    Here is my take beyond your original question.

    1. Always use SP, Or at least Parametized SQL Text (if have param)

    2. In .NET 1, I like SqlHelper (or the old Application Block). The
    Enterprise Library is better but it take some extra time to figure it
    out (configuration, coding, and deployment).

    3. In .NET2.0, there is already things like ConfigurationManager etc.
    So not sure whether EL helps or not. or new EL?

    Q. John Chen, Jan 16, 2006