    Does anyone know how I can store an ArrayList in a cookie?

    Thank you
    Maz.

    Maziar Aflatoun, May 24, 2004

  2. If the objects in the ArrayList can be serialized, you can serialize the
    ArrayList and then store the encoded form. You should be aware that there
    are size limits to what is allowed in cookies (something like 4K per
    cookie).

    You should probably consider storing the information on the server and
    storing an identifier in the cookie.

    Peter Rilling, May 24, 2004