    Thanks in advance,

    Brian.

    www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Brian Cryer, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Session State in Access? Access isn't designed to stand up
    to much of any kind of web traffic. 10 or 15 simulatneous
    connections before you start seeing problems.

    You would only "need" to store state in a database on
    a web farm. If you are running a web farm, your ASP.NET
    application "surely" wouldn't be communicating with your
    Access database over a shared drive.

    I can't see any logical reason why anyone would
    bother this.

    --
    2004 and 2005 Microsoft MVP C#
    Robbe Morris

    Earn $$$ money answering .NET Framework
    messageboard posts at EggHeadCafe.com.
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/merit.asp

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Jul 28, 2005

  3. Brian Cryer

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Robbe Morris [C# MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Session State in Access? Access isn't designed to stand up
    > to much of any kind of web traffic. 10 or 15 simulatneous
    > connections before you start seeing problems.
    >
    > You would only "need" to store state in a database on
    > a web farm. If you are running a web farm, your ASP.NET
    > application "surely" wouldn't be communicating with your
    > Access database over a shared drive.
    >
    > I can't see any logical reason why anyone would
    > bother this.
    >
    > --
    > 2004 and 2005 Microsoft MVP C#
    > Robbe Morris
    > http://www.masterado.net

    I agree entirely. However, my interest is in HOW I could take control of
    saving session information, not whether I should be using Access to store
    it.

    Brian.

    www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Brian Cryer, Jul 29, 2005