strange (and orrible) behavior in gtk.CellRendererCombo using pygtk

_v_tiziano

Hi folks!

I notice a strange (and orrible) behavior in gtk.CellRendererCombo.

My code work trapping the 'edited' signal to store in a temporary
buffer before the "save all" operation (by clicking a save-button).
The is that gtk.CellRendererCombo (unlike gtk.CellRendererEntry, and
others...) dont emit the 'edited' signal when the user click on a
widget outside the gtk.TreeView, but only clicking on another cell in
same TreeView.

It's possible? There's a good reason?

thak's a lot
tiziano