Strange Behavior w/Events

Jason Turim

I have a web form w/2 dropdownlists, both are set to AutoPostBack = true and
they have different callback methods.

DropdownA calls--> Event1
DropdownB calls--> Event2

Event1 reloads the page w/a querystring variable
Event2 populates an asp:label based on the selection of dropdown b

so, when i twiddle dropdown b, Event 1 gets fired, overy other time. If I
use html comments to comment out DropdownA, Event2 gets called as expected.

thanks for the help,
jasonl