Strange behavior with images, .resource files - System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException

Gene

I have a Windows Form control that I have embedded in an ASP.NET page.
I now have the need to catch an event from the control on the webpage.

After researching the situation I found that this is the way to expose
events. I added the following code to my class.

Imports System.IO
Imports Assetta.ColumnStyles
Imports ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression
Imports ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams
Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
Public Delegate Sub EventHandler(ByVal intVersionId As Integer)

'--BEGIN--
<GuidAttribute("B2157CA4-9127-4EE0-A4C1-DDD424CEE484"), _
InterfaceTypeAttribute(ComInterfaceType.InterfaceIsIDispatch)> _
Public Interface ControlEvents
' Add DisIdAttribute to any members in the source interface to
specify the COM DISPID.
<DispIdAttribute(1)> _
Sub SaveComplete(ByVal intId As Integer)
End Interface

<ComSourceInterfaces(GetType(ControlEvents)), _
ClassInterface(ClassInterfaceType.None)> _
Public Class SaveClass
'--END--

This code works in a sample project that I got from the Microsoft site.
When I incorporate it to my project the following line causes an error.
This is in InitializeComponent()

Me.imgPageDown.Image = CType(resources.GetObject("imgPageDown.Image"),
System.Drawing.Image)

The exception is:
System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException

After researching this error I think something is wrong with the
..resource files. If I remove the lines my component works.

Is there an easier way to catch an event on the web or does anyone have
a solution that will let me run my code?

Thanks!

Gene