    Anyone can help perhaps? I'd really appriciate it, since i'm stuck for
    weeks now

    , Sep 22, 2006

  2. Andy Dingley Guest

    wrote:

    > Well, I built this site (it's in hebrew) -
    > http://www.geocities.com/hector_zoltan2000/adir/home.html

    You can't host CSS sites on Geocities. They stick JS in where it
    shouldn't be, this hides the doctype from where it must be, and the
    result is that you lose the ability to get IE into a
    standards-rendering mode. Easiest fix is to find some real and
    competent hosting instead - otherwise you're just beating yourself up
    to no purpose.

    Andy Dingley, Sep 22, 2006

    Andy Dingley wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Well, I built this site (it's in hebrew) -
    > > http://www.geocities.com/hector_zoltan2000/adir/home.html

    > You can't host CSS sites on Geocities. They stick JS in where it
    > shouldn't be, this hides the doctype from where it must be, and the
    > result is that you lose the ability to get IE into a
    > standards-rendering mode. Easiest fix is to find some real and
    > competent hosting instead - otherwise you're just beating yourself up
    > to no purpose.

    Well, but all the things I mentioned dont work localy also on my
    mechine...

    , Sep 22, 2006