Strange behaviour with CSS and HTML

hector.zoltan

Hey everyboy :)

Well, I built this site (it's in hebrew) -
http://www.geocities.com/hector_zoltan2000/adir/home.html

Anyway, I have several problems, which I was hoping you could help me
with:

A) On the upper section of the page I have my links (colored pale
orange). The trouble is that I can't seem to space them up to spread to
all the line. I tried using margin and padding, with no success
whatsoever, though.

B) These links are well pressed in FF, however, starngly cannot be
clicked well on IE. Couldn't even understand why

C) I have that textline. In IE it shows okay, downwards the page
normally, but in FF, it's stuck up for some reason I can't really
understand

Anyone can help perhaps? I'd really appriciate it, since i'm stuck for
weeks now

Andy Dingley

You can't host CSS sites on Geocities. They stick JS in where it
shouldn't be, this hides the doctype from where it must be, and the
result is that you lose the ability to get IE into a
standards-rendering mode. Easiest fix is to find some real and
competent hosting instead - otherwise you're just beating yourself up
to no purpose.

hector.zoltan

Andy said:
You can't host CSS sites on Geocities. They stick JS in where it
shouldn't be, this hides the doctype from where it must be, and the
result is that you lose the ability to get IE into a
standards-rendering mode. Easiest fix is to find some real and
competent hosting instead - otherwise you're just beating yourself up
to no purpose.

Well, but all the things I mentioned dont work localy also on my
mechine...