    If your running IE7 Beta version and are willing to take the time can you
    visit the site to see if this happens on your browser too?
    AnyIdeas?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Mar 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Winista Guest

    Whats the URL?

    --
    Netomatix
    http://www.netomatix.com

    Winista, Mar 16, 2006

  3. www.dtrtechnology.com

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Mar 17, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Winista Guest

    I have tried on different machines with IE7 now and I am able to open your
    site fine. Other than slow loading of the page I did not see any issue.

    --
    Netomatix
    http://www.netomatix.com

    Winista, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Thank you for checkin.
    After logging on you were able tonavigate to more then 1 other page?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Mar 17, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Winista Guest

    Yes I went thorugh all your pages and they all showed up.

    --
    Netomatix
    http://www.netomatix.com

    Winista, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Thanks.
    I can Only assume there is something wasted in my registry or elsewhere
    Thanks so much for your time

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Mar 17, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Ray Guest

    are you using google desktop? if so disable indexing that may work for you.

    Ray, Apr 30, 2006