Strange Exception using XSLT from NetBeans

Discussion in 'Java' started by Federico, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Federico

    Federico Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a strange problem in transforming an XML file in an HTML file
    using XSLT form a Java program written with NetBeans.

    I utilize the javax.xml.transform class and in the computer where I
    wrote the program all function perfectly, calling the input XML file,
    the XSLT stylesheets and setting where to write the output HTML.

    In the deploy computer this doesn't work|

    The error the program has when the i set the path of the stylesheets
    is the following:

    "javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
    java.io.EOFException: no more input"

    as the program could not read from the File System.

    I utilize NetBeans as editor and the strange fact is the if I set all
    the files (XML, XSLT and output HTML) in a directory into the NetBeans
    path, (C:\Programmi\NetBeans) there is no error and everthing goes
    well. But if only one of this files is in another directory I have
    always the "EOFException: no more input".
    Naturally I need these file to be in the folder I want, which is a
    subdirectory of \Apache\htdoc\ in the other hard disk (D:) (because
    these file have to be published on the web).

    Surely there is some parameter to set, but I can't understand what is
    the problem :-(

    Thank you
    Federico

    Federico, Oct 22, 2003