Strange integer values in ASP.NET application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peter Afonin, Sep 2, 2010.

  1. Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin Guest

    Hello,

    I'm using VS 2008.

    I'm not sure what had changed, but now when I debug an ASP.NET application I
    see the strange int values - looks like DWORD:

    0x00000000 instead of 0, 0x00000032 instead of 32 and so on.

    This applies, for instance, to the gridview or datatable row count, dropdown
    list item count etc.

    This creates quite a mess. I didn't change any settings for it, not sure
    what happened. How can I change this back?

    Thank you,

    Peter

    Peter Afonin, Sep 2, 2010

  2. Peter Afonin

    Mike Guest

    Hello,

    It seems that you've turned on hexadecimal display in you debugging window
    ("Locals" probably) . You'll need to right-click in the Locals window and
    uncheck "Hexadecimal Display"

    Mike
    http://www.homemadepride.com

    Mike, Sep 2, 2010