Strange links

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006

  2. On 2006-09-22, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > They published information which are not true.

    What? Something untrue on the WWW? You must be joking!

    > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.

    What does "Skriv en recension utav Scaiecat Spa Gigi" mean?

    Author:

    Chris F.A. Johnson, Sep 22, 2006

  3. "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > On 2006-09-22, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > > They published information which are not true.

    > What? Something untrue on the WWW? You must be joking!

    Of course they may not be the only ones who did but
    it is peculiar that Google gave them such a high ranking for the words
    "Scaiecat Spa Gigi" which is my one-man business when they are talking about
    services which my one-man business does not offer!
    > > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.

    > What does "Skriv en recension utav Scaiecat Spa Gigi" mean?

    It means more or less
    "Write a review about Scaiecat Spa Gigi"

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    www.om-italien.eu

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> On 2006-09-22, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >>> Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    >>> http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    >>> They published information which are not true.

    >> What? Something untrue on the WWW? You must be joking!

    > Of course they may not be the only ones who did but
    > it is peculiar that Google gave them such a high ranking for the words
    > "Scaiecat Spa Gigi" which is my one-man business when they are talking about
    > services which my one-man business does not offer!

    Maybe they misunderstood what 'services' a one-man business offers, Big
    Boy! ;-) Anyway a cannot read the language but usually they list a
    contact page, or do a Whois lookup on Spa-e-bra.se

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 22, 2006
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Guest

    , Sep 22, 2006
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    richard Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > They published information which are not true.
    > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.

    Interesting. I found a website for a whois lookup under the Sweden TLD and
    guess what?
    NO information on the domain available other than the registered owner's
    name.
    Not knowing a lick of Swedish, I was still able to get that far.

    http://whois.iis.se

    So how come you don't offer a massage? Nobody around to do one?

    richard, Sep 22, 2006
  7. "richard" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > > They published information which are not true.
    > > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.
    > >

    > Interesting. I found a website for a whois lookup under the Sweden TLD and
    > guess what?
    > NO information on the domain available other than the registered owner's
    > name.
    > Not knowing a lick of Swedish, I was still able to get that far.
    >
    > http://whois.iis.se
    >
    > So how come you don't offer a massage? Nobody around to do one?

    Vill du att jag svarar på svenska då?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    她是澳大利亚人

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006
  8. "richard" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > > They published information which are not true.
    > > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.
    > >

    > Interesting. I found a website for a whois lookup under the Sweden TLD and
    > guess what?
    > NO information on the domain available other than the registered owner's
    > name.
    > Not knowing a lick of Swedish, I was still able to get that far.
    >
    > http://whois.iis.se
    >
    > So how come you don't offer a massage?

    There is no information on the website
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    about my one-man business offering massages....
    you need professional skills to offer them as a service...!

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    她是澳大利亚人

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006

    > "richard" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > >
    > > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > > > Do you know how I get in touch with them?
    > > > http://www.spa-e-bra.se/spa massage/scaiecat spa gigi,i270.html
    > > > They published information which are not true.
    > > > Scaiecat Spa Gigi does not offer any massage.
    > > >

    > > Interesting. I found a website for a whois lookup under the Sweden TLD

    and
    > > guess what?
    > > NO information on the domain available other than the registered owner's
    > > name.
    > > Not knowing a lick of Swedish, I was still able to get that far.
    > >
    > > http://whois.iis.se
    > >
    > > So how come you don't offer a massage?

    > There is no information on the website
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    > about my one-man business offering massages....
    > you need professional skills to offer them as a service...!

    Otherwise I would need hire someone who has the skills and have some place
    where he/she can offer them.
    I do not have any employee!

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    她是澳大利亚人

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 22, 2006
  10. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    In article <R_VQg.17448$>,
    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    > Otherwise I would need hire someone who has the skills and have some place
    > where he/she can offer them.
    > I do not have any employee!

    I took a quick trip to Tasmania and spoke to Heather. She reckons
    you would make an excellent professional masseur. So start
    offering this service, Luigi...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 22, 2006
  11. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > In article <R_VQg.17448$>,
    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Otherwise I would need hire someone who has the skills and have some

    place
    > > where he/she can offer them.
    > > I do not have any employee!

    > I took a quick trip to Tasmania and spoke to Heather. She reckons
    > you would make an excellent professional masseur. So start
    > offering this service, Luigi...

    The woman called Heather I had previously talked about did not live in
    Tasmania at the time when I heard from her the last time
    (a long time ago, by the way). Besides I have never met her, we were in
    touch by letter and, as far as I remember,
    once we talked on the telephone.
    I do not know where she is living now. I have not heard from her for a very
    long time...
    The only advantages I might have to offer such services is that
    1) the name of my one-man business contains the word "Spa"
    2) some people might think that Italians are good masseurs...
    But I doubt whether it would be good to offers such services without taking
    any courses....We are not talking about massaging your partner, we are
    talking about offering a service and get paid for that and
    there are surely many good masseurs who are offering their services, so,
    why me?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    她是澳大利亚人