strange login occurrence

Guest

hey all,

i have an asp.net app and i create a login.aspx page for it, i changed the
web.config to windows forms authentication and deny users="?" for
authorization. i browsed to a page and got redirected to login several times.
that's perfect.

well, i had to run the data adapter wizard again to bring in some database
changes i made and now i don't get redirected to the login page when i try to
browse directly to a page.aspx.

any ideas why the login isn't working all of a sudden?
thanks,
rodchar

Guest

i think i may have figured it out. when i delete my cookies it works the way
it should. can you tell how new i am to this?

thanks.