    using file.delete, the server says access denied? Any idea how to fix
    this?

    Thanks

    Steven Cohn, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Steven,

    I'm having the same problem trying to save the file to the a directory
    inside the root of the web app. I can PostedFile.SaveAs
    to the root directory of the server all day long like C:\UploadedFiles\ but
    if i try to upload from a client to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wepapp\UploadedFiles
    i get permission denied. I've openned up every security setting i know off.
    What am i missing??

    TIA
    Harry

    Harry Simpson, Oct 2, 2003