strange problem on ASPX page--loose the WebUIValidation.js

SStory

for one page in my application something weird happens.

It shows this error.

Unable to find script library
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js'.

then it turns black, doesn't show the header.ascx control and locks up the
site.

Any ideas.

No other pages seem to have problems finding this sucker.

I really need a fix for this.

Thanks,

Shane

Alvin Bruney

i've seen this problem before and if it only happens on this page and no
other page in the application (the preceeding must absolutely be true)

what you need to do is insert a new aspx page and copy your controls over to
this new page. Essentially you need to build a new page and cut and paste
the controls and code to this new form. Then rebuild the project. I've had
success but only if the condition above is met.

SStory

Thanks Alvin.

Guess I'll have to try that. Seems there has to be an easier way of just
correcting something in the page, but....
Maybe a Microsoft person reading this can answer this issue in a better
manner for us all.

Thanks,

Shane