Strange problem with BACK button IE9

Discussion in 'HTML' started by P E Schoen, Mar 7, 2012.

  1. P E Schoen

    P E Schoen Guest

    One of my favorite forums has been acting up and it was off-line a couple
    times in the last 24 houirs. When it came back on the main page had old
    posts, so I refreshed it, and it was OK. Then I followed a link to a thread,
    but when I returned, the old page came up. I tried deleting browsing
    history, and also closing and restarting IE9, but it is still acting the
    same. I tried it in Chrome, and did not see the same problem, but I had not
    used Chrome for quite some time.

    The URL is: http://dogsnharmony.com/community/

    It is apparently an early release of the forum software and there are some
    issues being worked on. In the old CM forum, which has been shut down, the
    page would refresh when the BACK button was clicked, but not this one.
    However, it never seemed to revert to an older cached page prior to these
    server glitches. It's really just an annoyance, but I'm wondering what's
    going on and how it might be fixed. I know the forum administrator and maybe
    there's something he can do.

    Thanks,

    Paul

    P E Schoen, Mar 7, 2012