strange problem with images

chlori

Hi

Problem site:
http://www.alz-maschinen.ch/vorschlag7/

About 1h ago I was using another PC (my fathers) with
IE6 and Firefox 1.0 (WinXP):
• I couldn't see the images on the right with either
browser (The image tags were completely missing in the
code)
• I checked if there was an image blocker(FF): no
• When I put the url of one of the missing images in
the address bar, it showed the image normally
• On an older version of the site I could see the
images: http://www.alz-maschinen.ch/vorschlag4/
• The site isn't using javascript
• I haven't been changing the site since yesterday evening
• I never opened the site on that PC before, so it
can't be a cache problem...

What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the site or
server or could that be some kind of user setting?

Thanks
chlori

marcus

What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the site or
server or could that be some kind of user setting?

Looks fine on this end in FF 1.0.

regards
Marcus

mscir

Looks fine on this end in FF 1.0.
regards
Marcus

Looks great in FF1, Mozilla 1.7.3, IE6, Netscape 7.2 here too (Win98 SE).

Does your father's computer use an ad-blocker (like Naviscope) that
might be blocking the images, thinking they're advertisements?
Mike