Strange problem with Telerik R.A.D Designer control v1.6

Guest

When I run an ASP.Net project (that I'll be working on), the only thing I see
is "The provided pages file is missing or is not valid!" in my default.aspx
page. This page only has a Telerik R.A.D Designer control v1.6. I created a
test website and added that control, and I also see the "The provided pages
file is missing or is not valid!" error message.
I know I'm being very vague about the details, but I just retrieved the code
from source Control and, after adding all the DLLs, that's the only thing I
see.
I'm just asking if you guys have any possible ideas of why this may be
happening.
I'm using .Net 2005 (framework 2.0).

Thanks,

Guest

Hi,

If you haven't already done so, I'd mail Telerik, they're usually pretty good.

Jon