    repair the .Net framewok 2.0 and still got the same message. Does anyone
    know what the real problem could be ??

    Thanks.
    Phil Hunt, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Phil Hunt

    AMDRIT Guest

    Are you simply using msxmlhttp and generating soap requests manually? If
    so, then the 2.0 framework on the client side has nothing to do with the
    error you are recieving. Also, I think you will find that the issue machine
    is not configured exactly as the other 20 are. Look at your calling
    statement, are you using late binding (createobject) or have the component
    as a reference and using the New statement?

    Your target machine may be grabbing a dll that is a different version than
    on the other machines. Perhaps it was copied from a Win2K machine and not
    an XP build?

    AMDRIT, Oct 3, 2006

  3. Phil Hunt

    Phil Hunt Guest

    Thanks. But I did think about all the possibility you raised here.
    This much I know for sure:
    1) All the machines are ghosted from the same image. (they are all legit
    machine, it's just too much work to set each up individually)
    2) There is no Win2K machine there, it's either NT or XP.
    3) I am using early binding, and the exe and dll are all the same. No chance
    to grab the wrong dll because it is really the first .Net deployment.

    Phil Hunt, Oct 3, 2006